Providing superior care to people suffering from psychological orders such as Alzheimer's, depressive illness, multi infarct dementia, Parkinsonism and Huntingtonism.
The Medical Centre has similar features and opened in spring 1995, purpose designed for adults requiring specialised nursing care due to medical or physical disabilities.
- 24 hour nursing (RMNs & RGNs)
- Physiotherapist consultant visits
- Spacious furnished rooms
- Special diets catered for and choice of menu
- Lift to all floors
- Hairdresser, Chiropodist, Dentist, Optician visits
- In house entertainers, outings, activities
- Broadband, Freeview TV
- Wireless Nurse Call, Telephone Points.
- Respite & Long term care
The Victorian walled gardens at Crawshawhall are specious, extensive and colourful. Split across three levels and surrounded by 27 acres of forest they offer our residents unrived panoramic views.